Blood Bank Management Information System (BBMIS) is a browser based system that is designed to store, process, retrieve and analyze information concerned with the administrative and inventory management within a blood bank. This project aims at maintaining all the information pertaining to blood donors, different blood groups available in each blood bank and help them manage in a better way. Aim is to provide transparency in this field, make the process of obtaining blood from a blood bank hassle free and corruption free and make the system of blood bank management effective.
Features of the System:
- Blood Donation Camp & Camp Organiser Management.
- Donor Management - Donor Registration, Managing donor database.
- Inventory management in blood bank for storage and issuance of blood.
- Blood requisition and issuance of blood.
- Online transfer of blood from one blood bank to another.
- Discarding of expired and unsuitable blood (Less Qty., Reactive, Clotting, Hemolysis).
- Being a web based system, can be implemented throughout the state.
- List of Donors who are eligible for donation on a particular date with contact Number.